Should we accomplish a number of goals, I am considering the following for a winter vacation:
- Staying Overnight in Kingman, Arizona
- Getting to the Arizona Snowbowl the next day. Reviews may be seen here.
- Snow Skiing at the same mentioned Arizona Snowbowl
- Visiting the Grand Canyon
I will need to make the following purchases in order to be able to go:
- Snow Chains for our tires… needed also for any Big Bear trips we could do in the winter.
I think that I would like to do this in order to get the family out of the house after the holidays. This vacation will allow everyone the opportunity to have a break and am considering that it would be fun and interesting.
Always an issue for consideration is the budget. I will be adding the numbers I find for the various places here, as planning increases
Follow me on this page as I research the trip and see what can be found. (Updated 6.30.2014)